Senior Engineer – Structural/Civil
Location: Northern Queensland
Need to be an Australian Citizen: Yes
Work Type: Full Time
Number of Years’ Experience: 10 Years
Number of Positions Available: 1
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and project management
- Minimum 5 years Construction experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Civil / Structural recognised by Engineering Australia
- Knowledge of the Autodesk suite of software (REVIT, CIVIL 3D, INVENTOR)
- RPEQ or in process of obtaining
- Interest in undertaking post graduate study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise and engage with a variety of people including clients, engineers, builders, designers and fellow peers
- Good time management with the ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focused team
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Experience with complex tenders requiring detailed pricing and scheduling
- Commercial acumen, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Culture and Remuneration
- Flexible work arrangements with home / office hybrid working
- Ongoing commitment to Future Learning, Development and Mentorship
- Career Growth with Potential of Branch Management
TEG Consulting Engineers (TEGCE) is a diverse engineering consultancy that provides professional engineering services as part of The Edwards Group (TEG) of companies, which services our clients from the Private, Commercial, Industrial, Mining and Government sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to all sectors of business with an envious reputation for delivering excellence and value to our customers in the form of innovation and quality engineering design. We are a rapidly expanding engineering business with a big reach, serving some of Australia’s leading companies and Government departments. Our work involves projects across Queensland, NSW, Victoria, Tasmania and Northern Territory, as well as projects in PNG.
Our Clients include individuals & private companies, major construction companies, major corporations, government and private sector asset owners, mining corporations and quarries.
We offer engineering services across a variety of disciplines, civil & structural, electrical & mechanical, architectural design, project management, asset management, NDRRA, inspections & audits, design reporting, damage/condition reports, insurance assessment and stakeholder liaison.
Due to expansive growth and a strong pipeline of projects, we are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Structural/Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic team orientated leader, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
About the Role
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Delivering design projects across various types of structures within the Residential / Commercial / Industrial, Mining and Civil Sectors.
- Delivering multiple projects concurrently in a quality, cost effective and efficient manner, including multi-disciplinary projects.
- Direct client interaction, responding efficiently to client’s needs.
Why work for us
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a motivated team of engineering professionals with a high level of skill and experience within their field. You will gain experience on a diverse range of projects across Australia, including Consulting Engineering Design and Project Management, Research and Design working with clients in testing and developing their products, Asset Management and Emergency Disaster Planning for Local and State Government as well as Private Sectors.
As a member of our team, you will be provided with learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team.
How to Apply
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply by email to email@example.com
All applications must include Cover Letter and CV including three Referees.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience preparing and submitting tenders?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a structural engineer?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?